Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

Hey there!

Hello and welcome to my shiny new blog. My name is Anna and until recently, I used to write the blog The Sum of Her Parts. Maybe I'm just a little fickle when it comes to blogs (I think this might be my fourth blog in the past five years!) but that old blog has become a little tired and stale now and I feel like it's time for a fresh start.

I am thinking though that it might be kind of cool to transfer some of my old posts to this new blog, just because, well, some of them were okay and I'm kinda sentimental.

Anyways, this is just a little note to say hang in there while I get this page set up. Hopefully I'll see some familiar faces around here and if not, well it's always nice to meet new people too.

I hope you're all enjoying this lovely sunny Monday morning :)

Anna
xoxo

No comments: